Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Postpartum Waist Training - Royal Lioness Review

I've been blogging about using waist trainers in my Postpartum Recovery Week By Week section, and just recently I finally got my hands on the correct size from Royal Lioness!! SO happy to have it.

So I'm on day 3 of wearing it, and I see a difference already. I'm practically giggling as I write this LOL...let me explain....

I first purchased a small, which was just me dreaming and thinking I was smaller than I was... *embarrassed*. When I tried to put it on, I could barely get it around the sides of my waist much less get it to close!! Talk about a depressing moment.
Week 10 Postpartum

I went back on the Royal Lioness website and decided to actually buy the size my waist was...so sitting at a 38" waist, I swallowed my pride and ordered a Large black waist trainer.

I've used Squeem waist trainer from Amazon, and until I started wearing Royal Lioness, this was my top choice. Now having used Royal Lioness I have a new favorite hands down!! It's thicker, stronger and way more durable than any waist trainer I've tried. The quality exceeds the price..in other words it is waaaay worth the money.

Now for why I'm giggling over my keyboard! I received the waist trainer 3 days ago, and that day I literally had to lay on my back and suck in with all my strength, plus use my newly aquired arm muscles to hook it together. I managed about 3 hours wearing it that day before it really became uncomfortable, but during that time it felt so good to have such strong support for my separated abs.

The next day, I still had to lay on my back to hook it, but it was a bit easier. I wore it for the full 8 hours. This morning I went to put it on and OMG!! I can stand up and hook it all the way down!

I haven't changed my eating habits...if anything, I've indulged in a few too many white carbs...chicken alfredo and pizza to be exact lol....

Ladies, this Royal Lioness waist trainer works. I'll keep updating you. Just can't beat noticable results in 3 days.

Questions? Comments? Insults? Leave them below! :-)

~Caroleena Kay

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for the detailed health Posts. I congratulate you on your posts – any one who reads your posts has all the details about waist trainer and its results
    Waist training before and after

    ReplyDelete