Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Named Their Son What?!?

I'm not really into celebrities a huge amount, but I do find the choices they make and the things they do to be interesting from time to time. Since my husband and I have been trying to come up with a name for our baby, I tuned into the Kimye baby naming with interest....

HOLY COW, they named him what?!?

I guess they called him Saint. Celebrities do what we normal parents don't have the guts to do. It suddenly makes my sons names seem so ordinary and generic. I find myself right in the middle of thinking it's kinda cool and yet shaking my head thinking how weird celebrities are.

All of our names in my family start with "C", so we're trying to think of a good 'C' name for this new one. There's not a lot to choose from if I'm Googling baby names...so maybe I'll have to dig deep and find something cool and unusual...but maybe not Kim Kardashian and Kanye West type of 'cool'.

Did they think ahead about how Saint is going to sound when they get pissed off and yell his name?

Or if he ends up being a horrible rebellious boy and they say his name with bitterness because he's not living up to it?!?

Or how his wife will sound when she's saying his name during sex?? C'mon, I had to go there.

Like a teenager who gets tattoos without thinking about the future, maybe that's how Kimye picked their newborn son's name.

Or maybe I just think of everything a little too much.

~~ Caroleena

No comments:

Post a Comment